·Individuals / Engineering / Management discipline students wishing to lead the assessment of a company's QMS compliance against QMS standards - ISO 9001:2015
· Persons who are responsible for quality in their organization.
· Quality professionals with experience in implementation and auditing of quality management systems.
· Individuals wishing to lead the assessment of a company s QMS compliance against QMS standards - ISO 9001:2015.
· Persons who wish to implement quality management systems in the organization.
· Consultants of QMS.
· Anyone with an interest in finding out how to implement the changes to ISO 9001:2015
Pre Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001
a) Knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000.
- The process approach used in quality management.
- The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System, the structure and content of ISO 9001.