The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) promotes the use of sustainability reporting by organizations so as to become more sustainable and contribute to sustainable development.
GRI Sustainability Reporting Guidelines
is the most widely used comprehensive sustainability reporting standard and GRI also recommends the use of external assurance
The GRI Sustainability Reporting Guidelines provide Reporting Principles and an Implementation Manual for the preparation of sustainability reports by any type of organization, regardless of size, sector or location. Organizations such as Multinational enterprises, SMEs, Public agencies, NGOs and trade associations can report their sustainability performance using GRI guidelines.
URS Verification Private Limited is an Organizational Stakeholder to Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). URS evaluates the report contents against the GRI Reporting Guidelines and ensures completeness and accuracy of report contents and certifies the processes through which it is complied.
Sustainability Reporting Frameworks:
URS is an Independent Assessment and Certification Body offering value added services Worldwide. URS group holds accreditations and recognitions by internationally reputed Board and carries out certifications, assessments and trainings.
- URS is AA 1000 AS Licensed Assurance Provider for Sustainability Reporting Assurance,
- URS is Organizational Stakeholder of Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
- URS is Assessment and Certification body with World over presence and ensures credible Reporting Assurance,
- URS follow impartial management system under group with accreditations and recognitions from International Accreditation Boards for various Schemes,
- Particulars of Reported organizations are published on URS website,
- URS ensures publication of reported organizations various worldwide reporting protocols.
Back to List