specifies requirements for a management system to enable a
Ship recycling facility
to develop and implement procedures, policies and objectives in order to undertake safe and environmentally sound ship recycling operations. The
Management system requirements
take into account the relevant legal requirements, safety standards and environmental elements that the ship recycling facility needs to identify and comply to ensure safe and environmentally sound ship recycling.
applies to the entire process, accepting a ship for recycling by the facility, assessing the hazards onboard the ship, identifying and complying with any applicable notification and import requirements for ships to be recycled, ensuring the availability of social amenities (e.g. first aid, health checks, food and beverages); storage and processing of materials and wastes from the ship; waste stream and recycling stream management, including contractual agreements; and documentation controls for the process, including any applicable notification of the final disposal of the vessel for process of product ISO 30000 is applicable to any ship recycling facility that wishes to:
- Establish, implement, maintain and improve a safe and environmentally sound management system for the recycling of ships,
- Assure itself of conformity with its stated safe and environmentally sound management policy,
- Demonstrate conformity with ISO 30000 by making a self-determination and self-declaration,
- Seeking confirmation of its conformance by parties having an interest in the facility such as customers,
- Seeking confirmation of its self-declaration by a party external to the organization,
- Seeking certification/registration of its management system by an external organization,
ISO 30000 Management System Certification
body. Therefore, ISO 30000 Certification
are issued by URS. ISO Certified Company can use URS logo
as per certification logo regulations.
ISO 30000 Certification
indicates organization's adherence to Management practices and as a truly Auditing Firm, offers Value Addition Auditing Services in Auditing. Auditing Services of URS are designed to meet Global Standards that deliver Credibility in ISO 30000 Certification. To Achieve this objective, professionally trained auditors are deputed to identify 'Opportunities for Improvements'in ISO 30000 Certification.
ISO 30000 Standard
is applicable to all types of organizations irrespective of size or nature such as Ship Recycling, Ship Management, Waste Management, Recycling
in India. URS offers ISO 30000 Certification in all cities,
Recognition of Certification for ISO Certified Clients are recorded on URS website and details shall be accessed through 'Client Zone' on URS Website.