• An introduction and explanation of Quality terminologies.
• Philosophy and fundamental principles of ISO 9000 series.
• Overview of the requirements of ISO 9001 standard.
• An explanation of audits, their purpose and planning and the way to approach, perform
and report an audit.
• Risk assessment and context of organization
• Risk based audit approach, scheduling and planning of ISO 9001 QMS internal and
• Auditor’s responsibilities, personnel attributes and Auditor competence.
• Successful tools and techniques for ISO 9001 QMS auditing.
• Effective communication, reporting & follow-up of ISO 9001 QMS auditing.
• Auditor Registration Scheme.
• Final Examination.